Friday, June 9, 2017

Nano Detox & Cleanse Smoothie vs Kinohimitsu Wellness Smooth’D (Cleanse & Shape)





Since I have tried both products, I thought of sharing my personal thoughts with all of you. 





1)Product Benefits & Ingredients

Nano Detox & Cleanse Smoothie is a complete supplement drink which helps to give our body system a deep detox and complete cleansing, boost metabolism and also reduce weight. It contains 219 types of vegetables & fruits enzymes and all the 11 vitamins that our body will need.

Kinohimitsu Wellness Smooth’D (Cleanse &Shape) is a simple all-in-one drink to help gently cleanse the body of toxics. It contains mainly 6 ingredients namely passion fruit powder, psyllium husk, fructo-oligosaccharide (FOS), Garcinia Cambogia Extract, Green Coffee Extract and sucralose.



2)Taste

Nano Detox & Cleanse Smoothie really has a green apple taste as what was mentioned in the product listing. The taste is certainly unique because it is my first time drinking a smoothie that consists of so many types of fruits and vegetables (Yes, 219 different types all in this drink..SO AMAZING!)

On the other hand, Kinohimitsu Wellness Smooth’D (Cleanse & Shape) tastes like a passion fruit syrup drink (a bit artificial though cause real passion fruit tastes sour and not sweet). The drink has a fiber-like texture due to the expansion of 1 of its main ingredients (psyllium husk) in the water.




3) Packaging & Price

Nano Detox & Cleanse Smoothie contains 210g of product in a tin and cost around $1.20 per serving whereas Kinohimitsu Wellness Smooth’D is packaged in a box of 15 sachets (10g each) and cost around $2 per serving. 

Personally I prefer the individual packaging of Kinohimitsu Wellness Smooth’D as it is more convenient. The scoop that came with Nano Detox is too long to be put together with the powder during the first week of usage. Maybe a foldable scoop would solve this problem.


4) My Favourite Choice

My favourite out of these 2 products is definitely Nano Detox & Cleanse Smoothie which is made in Japan. I used to go to toilet once a week, but after taking Nano Detox Smoothie (just one scoop with a cup of water) after my lunch, my constipation problem has greatly improved. I now find myself experiencing very smooth defecation every day.  Plus no diarrhea effect! My digestive system has improved and my stomach is not so bloated as before. It also helps me to sleep better and improve my concentration. I hate popping pills and I am glad that a scoop of Nano Detox can provide me with all the vitamins and dietary fibers that my body needs daily.

As for Kinohimitsu Cleanse & Shape which is made in Malaysia, I think it is not worth it as it consists mainly of psyllium husk which we can buy for less than $10 for one big packet. And I did not notice any significant results after drinking it.







No comments: