Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I Just Install My Epson TX400

Had spent about 30 mins earlier installing my epson TX400 which I bought at the IT fair on Thursday but until today then install the printer...

There was a piece of instructions with step with step guide to install the printer... ( quite easy to follow as I am an IT-idiot ..but I managed to finish the installation by myself..

My brother wanted to copy a piece of paper, so we tried the copy function, and its quite fast and quiet.. and I copied an extra one and poured water over the whole piece of paper.. and the ink is really water proof...



( I took this picture seconds after water is poured over the ink.. no smudges at all) not bad...


Anyway, the next I tried out was the OCR software.. I scan a letter with words and it really can convert the letter into words format but I just need to use "Ctrl+C" and "Ctrl+V) to paste the words onto words and edit from there... which mean next time if anyone give me a piece of wordy document and expect me to type out the exact words.. I dont really have to type out word by word.. I can simply scan and copy into words format... haha...

The copier function is quite easy to use, as it comes with a 2.5 inch LCD monitor on the printer..and the buttons are all labelled properly..

Just now I was trying to play with the photo software.. but it does not have alot of editing functions.. I remember last time I can resize the photo, add texts, add frames and add different special effects using my previous printer.. but this software like very very basic.. Next time I shall go and try if I can easily put 3-4 photos into 1 4R photo....

Ok.. hope the ink cartridges can last and not dry up so fast, as I seldom print stuffs..

No comments: