Friday, December 31, 2010

Review: 28 days after drinking Kinohimitsu J'Pan Beauty Collagen Drink

Today I had my 28th bottle of Kinohimitsu J'Pan Beauty Collagen Drink and here am I sharing my whole experience...

Actually I did nothing much in the past 28 days,except to drink a bottle of chilled Kinohimitsu J'Pan Beauty Collagen Drink before my breakfast or before I go to sleep.. Pretty easy, just sip a bottle of the delicious lychee-taste-alike juice within seconds...

So what did 28 bottles of Kinohimitsu J'Pan Beauty Collagen drink do for my skin?


My cheek...


My forehead..






































Noticed any difference?

I do notice that the acne scars had lightened a bit and became clearer. Lines on my forehead were less obvious (although my lines are still there) as compared to 28 days before I started drinking Kinohimitsu J'Pan Beauty Collagen Drink. I also find that my makeup adheres better on my skin these days.

























Now that my skin condition has improved slightly, I can just go out with minimal makeup.I have not been wearing thick foundation in the last couple of weeks.

Final words:

This is my 2nd time trying Collagen drink, my very first collagen drink was from a quite popular Japanese brand and it was in powdered form, but I gave up drinking after it gave me breakouts and it was rather troublesome to make the drink plus it was awful. I am so glad to try out Kinohimitsu J'Pan Beauty Collagen Drink and changed my thoughts on Collagen drink.. Now that I tried Kinohimitsu Collagen drink, I realise that drinking Collagen drink can be so convenient and tastes so yummy, without giving me any breakout! But instead it helps to improve my skin, giving me better skin- reduced my acne scars, made my fine lines less obvious and adding radiance to my skin. (",)

Although the 28 day course did not give me 360 degree skin transformation, I am happy with the noticeable results on my skin, just by drinking a small bottle of yummy lychee-Collagen packed juice each day.

A big Thank You to Joann from Confirm Trading Pte Ltd for giving me this opportunity to try out Kinohimitsu J'Pan Beauty Collagen Drink and Kinohimitsu detox juice!

Do Check out Kinohimitsu J'Pan Beauty Collagen Drink Limited Edition Year-End Promotion Pack today at www.qoo10.sg, Watsons, Guardian, SASA, Nishino Pharmacies, John Little, Robinsons, ALT, Natural/Organic Stores and Individual Pharmacies.





















Kinohimitsu Collagen/Bust Up Limited edition year-end pack @ $39.90 for 10 bottles
(Usual Price is $39.90 for 6 bottles)


Check out more Kinohimitsu promotions at Kinohimitsu Special Sale


4 comments:

Maria said...

hi!
i like the result a lot!
maybe you know where can i find this product online with international shipping?
thanks!

Sharon said...

Hi Maria

Thanks for dropping me a comment and having an interest on Kinohimitsu J'Pan Beauty Collagen Drink.

I am not sure where can you find this product online with international shipping.. I know if you are in Singapore, one can get it easily from our drugstores like Guardian and Watsons.

Maybe you would like to email our distributor at sales@confirmtrading.com for further assistance.

Thanks for dropping by my blog.

Have a great day ahead!

Cheers,
Sharon

Yvonne said...

I just bought this at Guardian for $27.90 for 10 bottles(1box)!!

Grab the last 2 bottles:D

My Love.. said...

Hai...

just wondering whether should i start with Kinohimitsu J'Pan Beauty Collagen Drink OR Kinohimitsu Collagen drink? as nowadays they have a J’pan Collagen Diamond 5300 Drink