Friday, March 27, 2009

My 3rd Order from fr3b.com

Today, I was surfing fr3b.com for any new product updates and saw this :




California Car Scents Retail Size worth $9.20 and when I checked out the sample, I found out that the postage is $2.40, then I tried to add 2 more products in my shopping cart and realise that the postage for the 3 items also $2.40..so might as well get 3 since its same postage.. so in the end I ordered all these for $2.40:

  • California Car Scents
  • Dentiste Plus White Nighttime toothpaste and
  • Rojukiss Pore Tightening Source

They are really very fast in their delivery, I should be able to receive in these few days because I just paid for the postage earlier.


Oh by the way, I was clicking on the contest tab and realise that I am in position 12th.. so sad have to be in top 9 then will have a prize.. Thank you all of you out there who had clicked on my referral tab to join fr3b.com..hope you have managed to grab all samples you wanted to try out.. and for those of you who have yet to join fr3b.com, can help me to click on the below logo to join:



haha, you can join first as member, then when you see any sample or full size product that you wanted, then just chiong and grab one.. ( fr3b actually releases new products quite often, and those popular ones really got snapped up very fast..so whenever I see any good products, I will just grab in case its out of stock.. so kiasu of me!!!)

No comments: