Sunday, June 14, 2009

My first time going to a MAC private sale


I was lucky to get a ticket from an angel.. The sale started at 10am.. although I reached there around 9.20am, there were more than 80 people already infront of me.. Later I realised the first few went as early as 8am to start queuing. But the first few early birds managed to grab hold of the only few kabuki brushes at $15.. and saw people managed to buy #225 at $10... Gosh so cheap brushes.. I gave up 2 of my blooming blushers before reaching the counter.( pass 1 to the lady behind me) ..there were already no more blooming blushers left at the table when I decided that I do not want.. I was afraid the color may turn out to be frosty..

I did not grab alot.. around $70 if I decided to keep play around pink.. Tiffy asked me to look at it everyday and decided if I want.. haha..

No comments: