Wednesday, December 30, 2009

More Shoes from Summit

I bought this pair of shoes about 3 weeks ago..

















Then a few days ago, I bought 3 more pairs..
















^ I think this is my 3rd or 4th time buying this pair of shoes in the same design same color.. oh gosh... actually I did not want to keep buying but then 30% discount is too good an offer to resist buying this pair of comfortable shoes...



^ I had wanted to buy a grey, in the end, bought black .. as I thought it will be easier to match.. think now my cupboard really alot of black shoes...:p




^ Oppss, the same shoes as shown in the 1st photo.. but then in different color.. I thought it was pretty comfortable so bought back up for it..

With my one time 30% discount, I only paid around $38 for these 3 pairs of shoes.. ('',) I think I really am a Summit Shoes fan.. coz practically all my shoes are from Summit ... :p

No comments: