Monday, December 28, 2009

Sherlock Holmes


25 Dec 2009, GV Marina Square

watched this movie on Christmas Day.. I did not really enjoyed this movie as I find it quite cheam (alot of conversations), but still can make some sense out of the whole 2 hours ( some movies after finished watching, I still dont know what it was showing)

Sherlock Holmes was the smart one who like challenges and solves mysteries.. His partner ( Jude Law) was a handsome young chap who acted as a doctor.. Despite Holmes creating problems, he still help him as much as he could..At first I thought there will be some black magic involved, but the ending was an unexpected twist .. Oh well, I guess there will still be part 2 to Sherlock Holmes since there was still the mystery man in the carriage.. He was said to be as smart as Sherlock Holmes.

7.4 out of 10.

I still prefer to watch Robert Downey Jr starring as Iron Man..

No comments: