Thursday, October 14, 2010

L'Oreal Paris Perfect Clean (with the Scrublet)

















These 4 big colourful bottles of the latest L’Oreal products could be easily mistaken for the latest shower gel (That was what I first thought of when I looked at them from a distance.)


However, upon closer look at the products, I was so surprised and excited to try out the products myself because it was my first time seeing such an interesting skincare product that included a “Pop Me Out” Scrublet (a soft, flexible brush) within the bottle.


Can you make a guess what are these?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey your blog design is very nice, neat and fresh and with updated content, make people feel peace and I always like browsing your site.

- Thomas

Sharon said...

Hi Thomas

thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving this encouraging comment..

Hope you will continue to support in little blog of mine..

Have a great day ahead!

Love,
Sharon