Saturday, November 27, 2010

My First Bottle of Kinohimitsu J'Pan D'Tox Juice (Cranberry)





































Kinohimitsu J'Pan D'Tox Juice 6-Day Program in which a bottle is be taken once a day for 6 consecutive days. In just 6 days, it is said that it will reduce one's toxic load, solve bowel motion problem, improve skin radiance and leave you renewed, refreshed and revitalized.

For some of you who have been reading my blog, you know that I have pretty serious constipation problem ( I visit the toilet like only once a week, or at most twice a week!) Yes, it is that bad! I believe its due to my habit of not liking to drink plain water.

So here I am excited to try out Kinohimitsu J'Pan D'Tox Juice 6-Day Program, a pretty fuss-free program that I just have to remember to drink one bottle every day for 6 consecutive days.

Kinohimitsu J'Pan D'Tox Juice comes in 2 flavours - Plum and Cranberry, and I am trying out the Cranberry pack.





















Each box contains 6 bottles of D'Tox Juice. ( Neatly packed in the box, with dividers to protect and hold the bottles in place.)
























It is such a cute bottle...Contains 30ml of detox juice extracted from cranberries and berries!


















Here is the full ingredients list of Kinohimitsu J'Pan D'Tox Juice.



















Before I open the bottle, I gave the bottle a good shake!

















Say Cheers! as I am going to drink my every first bottle of Kinohimitsu J'Pan D'Tox Juice (Cranberry).


My thoughts:

It does not taste like cranberry juice. I can taste a mixture of berries like plum, blue berry and cranberry. The taste is acceptable to me, in fact it taste pretty refreshing and full of berries. Sweetness is just right, and the sweetness should come from all the natural berries and fruit juices I guess since there is no added sugar.

I drank my first bottle at 5pm, but sad to say it did not induce smooth bowel motion in the next 2-4 hours as I did not visit the toilet. I did not experience any discomfort or stomach pain. As I mentioned, my constipation problem is the serious type, so I guess the detox juice did not take effect within 2-4hours after intake on me.

From the brochure Q & A, there is a question asked on why there is no bowel reaction after 2-4hours of consumption.

Answer: No worries as different people may react differently due to absorption capability of the body. You should continue the 6-Day program and you will be sure to see results.


Which mean my body has got different absorption capability!! :( Ok, I will continue my 6-day detox program and see how it goes in the next 5 days.. ( I had completed my 6-day detox program, read my updates here)

Additional Information:







Kinohimitsu Drinks are available at Watsons, Guardian, SASA, Nishino Pharmacies, John Little, Robinsons, ALT, Natural/Organic Stores and Individual Pharmacies.

Prices:
  • Kinohimitsu J'Pan D'Tox Juice - $39.90 per box of 6 bottles.
  • Kinohimitsu Collagen/Bust Up Limited edition year-end pack @ $39.90 for 10 bottles
    (Usual Price is $39.90 for 6 bottles)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon
i've tried the detox juice before, and it works for me (as in it promoted my bowel movement). I really liked it alot. Anyway, looking forward to your collagen drink review. Let me know if it works or not, ya :) by the way is the collagen drink halal too?

Sharon said...

Hi Nora,

So nice to see you in here!

The collagen drink tastes nicer than the cranberry detox juice. This is something like lychee drink.. yummy.. I just on my 10th bottle,so far so good..

Yes, the collagen drink is halal, same as the detox juice.

Have a great week ahead!

Cheers,
Sharon