Besides having good skin, having healthy hair is also very important to us. Our hair definitely affect our overall appearance.
Some hair fact to share..
- Hair grows an average of 12mm per month.
- A single strand of hair lives for up to 7 years.
- Women have more hair than men.
- Hair becomes drier with age.
- Women aged 40 to 50 tend to lose about 20 per cent of their hair.
Some ways to keep our hair healthy:
- Cut down on tea and coffee. They decrease the absorption of minerals crucial for healthy hair. Drink plenty of water (at least 6 to 8 glasses a day) and unsweetened fruit juice.
- Eating 2-3 servings of fruits a day to provide your hair with vital vitamins and minerals.
- Regular exercise to stimulate the circulatory system, encouraging a healthy blood supply to all cells and nourishing and helping to regenerate and repair.
- Some contraceptive pills deplete the B-complex vitamins and zinc. If you notice a change in your hair after starting to take the Pill, or changing brands, ask your doctor or nutritionist for advice.
Your hair makes up your personality. It is crucially important to keep your hair in tip-top condition for an attractive appeal. With healthier hair, your confidence shines through naturally. What’s even better,nothing stops you from having trendy and stylish hairstyles. If you notice any signs and symptoms of hair loss problems, seek professional help early with Yun Nam Hair Care today!
Check out the new Yun Nam New Hair Care Campaign on http://www.iwantgorgeoushair.com/
Step 1: Select a celebrity-inspired hairstyle for your demonstration model.
Step 2: Click Me! And see how Yun Nam can improve your hair condition in a few sessions with Yun Nam Hair Care’s Professional Services & Treatments.
Visit http://www.iwantgorgeoushair.com/ if you want to have GORGEOUS Hair plus you get to enjoy attractive hair packages at $18 only (including 1 set of customised Home Care Products).