Special thanks to the lovely ladies of Murad Singapore (Mimi and Lynn) that I got the chance to meet up with Murad's International trainer from USA (Zaida Takeshita) to learn useful tips on restoring skin's health and youthful glow, and how we should incorporate Murad Philosophies into our lives to transform skin's health and appearance.
Here is Zaida Takeshita who was sharing with us more about Murad Philosophies in which Dr Howard Murad believes in a three-pronged approach to optimizing health and controlling the aging process. All Murad products support an Inclusive Health® lifestyle, which advocates a combination of topical skincare, internal care and emotional self-care as a comprehensive and sustainable path to total-body wellness and beautiful skin.
Presenting the Murad Philosophies ...
1) Emotional Health (Our emotional self-care will contribute to our overall health inside and out.. so instead of feeling sad, one should learn to be happy..*Smiles*)
2) Internal Health ( Eat healthy food, snack on healthy snacks, avoid loading our bodies with junk food and we must drink enough water and supplements to meet our skin concerns)
3) Topical Health (Last but not least, the skincare products that we use on our skin also play an important part in giving us beautiful and healthy skin, especially one that can moisturise our skin well enough to prevent further dehydration of our skin.)
So here is introducing the latest Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture that was developed by Dr Murad and his team through the discoveries in The Science of Cellular Water, to improve the cellular health of every system in the body.
Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture is an intensely hydrating anti-ageing cream for all skin types, specially suitable for mature or very dry skin.
- Locks in optimal moisture for 8 hours
- Uber rich formula provides lasting moisture to restore youthful resilience and tone.
Key ingredients and their benefits:
- Avocado Oil, Sunflower and Olive Fruit Oils - enhance skin's ability to retain maximum levels of hydration.
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) - encourages renewal for improved skin texture and tone.
- Shea Butter - restores skin's natural smoothness and softness
- Collagen Support Complex - boosts skin's resilience and plumps dehydrated skin.
Directions of use:
Massage evenly over face, neck and chest after cleansing and toning.
Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture comes in a simple, fuss-free screw cap jar. This type of jar packaging means that we have to go an extra step when we want to use the product, either by using a Q-tip or spatula to scoop out the moisturiser.
The texture of this product is like a gel, which spreads easily when I massaged it onto skin. It felt slightly oily when it came into contact with my skin, but it just melted into my skin seconds after, leaving skin feeling really smooth. It also has a nice subtle scent that is not too overwhelming.
My skin just feel instantly hydrated and smooth after application of the moisturiser. I love how it made my skin feel totally smooth and plump after I woke up from my sleep the next day. It certainly keeps my skin well hydrated throughout the day and night. I feel that I am feeding my skin cells with water when I am using Murad Dynamic Ultimate Moisture.
Do try this product when it is out at Murad Counters in November 2001.
Murad Dynamic Ultimate Moisture is available at all Murad Counters in Singapore:
- BHG Bugis
- Metro Paragon
- Robinson Centrepoint
- Tara apothecary
- Sephora @Great World City, ION Orchard, Marina Bay Sands and Ngee Ann City
Let us try to incorporate Murad Philosophies on topical skincare, internal care and emotional self-care into our daily lives to transform our skin's health and appearance.