Monday, February 6, 2017

Any Successful Treatments for Sebaceous Hyperplasia?

I used to like my skin but not anymore ... In fact now I feel very depressed whenever I look into the mirror. I am suffering from a skin disorder called Sebaceous Hyperplasia which is benign over-growth of normal oil glands (sebaceous glands) of the skin.





















These bumps are skin-colored and have a central opening that looks super obvious since they are not flat but appear like some irritating pimples which I am unable to pop. I have visited the renowned DRx Medical Aesthetic Clinic about 2 or 3 years ago and had gone through 2 sessions of CO2 laser treatment with them (done by the friendly and pretty Dr. Yanni)  but the treatments did not help at all. I spent at least $500-$600 (including products) at DRx yet I cannot see any obvious results :(

Just wondering if anyone of you out there has any recommendation of a good dermatologist or skin clinic in Singapore that can help me get rid of these ugly bumps from my skin. Or perhaps if anyone of you out there can share your success cases of how you get rid of Sebaceous Hyperplasia using your secret home remedies. I would be grateful. 


No comments: