Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Free Samples Through fr3b.com

There is a website which allows users to redeem for free samples.. we just pay for postage and the samples will be mailed to me.. At first, I told my friend about it and he reported that he paid for the postage and they mailed him quite a big sample of the hair gel.. and that is when I went ahead to redeem for samples.. Its pretty easy using internet banking to pay for postage. its safe and efficient.. I got my samples in my mail box just 3 days after I paid for the postage.

here is what I got....


I paid $1.60 for postage for the above items - Covermark Moisture Veil foundation and neutrogena Fine fairness peel mask.


Do get your samples today: simply click on the below banner and register ...and you will be on your way to redeem your samples..

No comments: