Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Rubis of Switzerland Tweezer - My HG of HG!!


If there is 1 tool I cant live without, this is it!! If there is only 1 tool that I can bring to a deserted island, this is it! I cannot live without Rubis of Switzerland tweezer.I have been using for more than 5 years and still loving it. Although its $30 per tweezer, it definitely worth every single cent. In fact, I own 2 pairs. I dropped my 1st one, and the alignment run alittle, so I went out to buy the 2nd one. I use it almost everyday .. It can pluck the finest hair. Trust me.. I love it so much that I got 3 pairs for my 3 besties and they all love it.
Normally tweezer only cost $3 at those Chamelon, but once you tried this pair of Rubis tweezer, you will know why it costs $30 .. its definitely quality product.

And do you know Bobbi Brown tweezer are also crafted by Rubis of SWitzerland?but bobbi brown one cost $60+ but Rubis one cost $30. This is my cant live without HG. Rubis is definitely one of the better tweezer maker brands out in the world.. along with tweezerman tweezers.. heard they are also equally good!

Tip: Dont drop this tweezer, and always ensure you cap it back after every use.of 2 places od as this rubis of switzerla

No comments: