Wednesday, December 10, 2008

How I Make Hair Grow Faster Than Usual?


I had 2 very bad haircut so far, in fact one early this year! super short!..and both times I will turn to Elence Shampoo Ex-2, There was one year (many years ago) that Cleo magazine recommended this product so I just thought of this product when I had a terrible hair cut a few years back.., and it somehow worked on me, so when I had a terrible cut early this year, I just went straight to buy a set without second thoughts.

From January to August 2008 , I had used the shampoo and conditioner everyday, and my hair grows about 11-12cm .. ( in 7 months) 1 bottle can last 2-3 months when used everyday.I will shake the bottle before use each time.. i think it should be a clarifying shampoo to clean the pores so that hair can grow faster...

Someone asked me these questions on this product before so I thought of posting them here as well....and here are my answers:

Is the Elence shampoo really that good?
Haha.. to me, it works.. at least now my hair is not short.

Does it lengthens?
It lengthened but not drastically l-ah.. about 11cm-12cm in 7 months. ( i think on the average, our hair grow about 1cm per month, so using elence, the hair growth is around 1.5cm per month.

Is it oily?
It is not oily to me.. its some sort of clarifiying shampoo to me.

Does it moisturised well?
As its a shampoo, it does not moisturised well. Sometimes I will use Elence treatment conditioner or use a normal conditioner after every wash... ( I condition my hair after every wash)

This lengthening shampoo is pretty expensive than normal off the shelves shampoo.. I cannot remember the exact cost but it cost more than $20+ per bottle. both times, I bought at Basic beauty at Heeren.. and this shampoo comes in Ex-1, Ex-2 and Ex-3, for different hair types. My hair is rather fine, so the sales staff recommended me to use Ex-2.

Updated: Elence products are now easily available at John Little.

2 comments:

chantana said...

Clear pores!! OMY, this make me so wanna try the shampoo..

I always feel that I have clogged pores on my scalp! But at the same time.. My hair grow quite fast also.. hmmm.... (I will give them atry when my bang was out of shape..) Thanks Thanks! Such an interesting product!

Sharon said...

Hi Chantana

I think this shampoo more for lengthening of hair, making hair grow faster.. if you think you got clogged pores on your scalp, should try clarifying shampoo.. cause Elence shampoo will make hair grow faster than usual.. LOL

I tried Neutrogena clarifying shampoo before long time ago,the transparent bottle one, but its alittle drying.. Err..I seldom use clarifying shampoo, but I think maybe should use once a week if we use styling products often..as in wash away build-up of styling products on scalp..