Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My First Time Doing 3D Nail Art At Qian Zu Ge

On 20 Sep this year, I went to Qian Zu Ge with Tiphanie to do our mani+pedi+3D nail arts which we had purchased from the CozyCot Holy Grail Party.

We arrived at 7pm sharp for our appointment..however, the receptionist said there will be a slight delay as the manicurists are still working on customers. But the friendly receiptionist immediately said she bring us to a cozier place.. so she led us to the LAVENDER room which was their VIP room. 2 huge sofa chairs with a large LCD screen can be found in the room.. and the receiptionist asked us to wait in there for a while ..she served us 2 very nice cups of red date tea.. We were busy taking pictures in the room while enjoying our delicious hot toasted wholebread nanyang bread..

After enjoying ourselves in the room.. we proceed to do our mani and pedi.. there were only 2 manicurists - Ivy and Grace.. Ivy did mine .. ( when we were about to begin doing our nails, the receiptionist walked in to serve us the second round of red date tea) when I first soaked my feet into the nice sink, she immediately asked me if the water is too hot or do i want it to be warmer.. throughout the whole process, the 4 of us were busy chatting.. while the 2 manicurists did our nails meticulously.. It was my first time doing 3D nail arts and after much thoughts.. flipping through the folder a few times.. I finally decided on a flowers+ crystals design ( there were many lovely designs to choose from) ..

and I am now a happy girl but i have to be very careful when doing things for this 1-2 week as I afraid the nail arts may be damaged if I very chor lo-r...


Photobucket

Photobucket


haha, I transferred 2 of my finger nail arts to my 2 toes..

Photobucket

The 3D nail art that i had chosen actually will cost $50 but because I had bought it during the cozycot holy grail event, we only paid $28. So classic manicure, classic pedicure and 3D nail arts on 10 fingers , I only paid $46.. I think its very cheap!

They even helped us to put on our shoes after our sessions.. because they were afraid that our nails would be damaged if we too rough in wearing our shoes.. And you know, while I was happily walking to the counter.. Grace called me urgently and you know what happened:She passed me my handphone and said that I had forgetten about it.. and then I remember about my watch .. then quickly went back to search.. haha, the watch was stuck inside the sofa chair, luckily Grace digged it out for me. I am So touched! Imagine if I have left the place .. think the next day I have to make another trip to the salon to get my watch and handphone, or worst - I will lost my handphone and watch. I am very happy and satisfied about my whole experience.. And both the manicurists are very friendly. ( in fact, i really feel bad that they have to work until so late)

Will I revisit Qian Zu Ge?
Definitely!! the normal price of their pedicure is $30 and normal price of manicure is $25..if just now they have a more attractive package, I would certainly fork out money to sign their package.. but then what I saw was 5 mani + 5 Pedi + 5 hand paraffin for $220.

How is their service?
I think both Ivy and Grace are very friendly and good. Most importantly,they did not hard sell any service/product to me. They did not mention a single word about their package at all from the moment I stepped in, until I finished.. no word of buying from them at all.. In fact, it was me who go and asked them what packages they have, and the receiptionist just showed me the folder.. but so strange they did not ask me to buy a single thing.. It realy rare these days to come across a salon that dont sell customers a single thing at all... think theire metality is they strongly believe if their service is great, the customers will automatically come back for more or recommend more friends over.

How about the ambience?
It was a nice and cozy oriental style salon.. the small room which they do mani/pedi is a cozy place.. feel much at home .. that we were talking as if the room is soundproof.. and we were laughing out so loud because its very itchy when the manicurists scrubbed our feet .. We really laughed out so loud, that a customer besides us could not help but laughed at us. ( haha, later realised the customer is also a new cotter!! and we were raving about Cozycot to her.. hope we did not scared her with our loud voices...

We certainly have created a lot of noise when we were there... but I enjoyed myself.




the basin which we put our legs.. the flower print in the basin is quite nice.


before entering the manicure room, there is this whole area for meant for massaging.

there are also 2 computers for us to surf internets. Your boyfriend can surf the internet while you do mani/pedi

Will I do 3D Nail Arts Again?
** Oh well... my lovely 3D nail arts on my nails can only last like less than 10 days. When I was in Taiwan for holidays, the crystals and petals kept dropping off one by one everyday.. so conclusion.. 3D nail arts on finger nails not for chor-lor type like me.. although the 2 nail arts on my toes can last longer, like about 1 month... Well, I would not purposely go and do nail art unless its on promotion again or during my big day! because I find it quite waste money because they can only look pretty for a few days only.

Where is Qian Zu Ge?










221 Balestier Road,
ROCCA Balestier #04-01,
Singapore 329928
Tel: 6251 0055
Fax: 6256 0050

Public buses: 124, 125, 130, 139 & 145.

Business Hours: 11am to 11pm daily (including weekends and public holidays)

No comments: