Friday, December 12, 2008

Toasted Wholemeal Peanut Bread




There was once when my friend da bao this delicious bread for me when we went for our manicure and pedicure session at Qian Zu Ge.. although I am not a peanut lover.. it was very nice.. hot and tasty bread.. the bread is wholemeal, not those normal yakun or toast box bread..

In fact, I fell in love with the bread after eating for the first time.. so pestered my friend for the exact location and went there to eat again.. its still nice, but some how I find the first time eating it nicer.. maybe its bought from a lovely angel with thoughts.. she afraid I would be hungry so bought me food to fill my stomach...

Its a coffeeshop located along balestier road.. its where aston western food stall is... We ordered 2 sets - 1 normal bread set and 1 wholemeal peanut set... it cost around $2.90-$3.30 per set which comes with 2 pieces of bread of our choice, coffee or tea, and 2 eggs... its much cheaper compared to what Ya kun is offering...

Not bad, can come here to chit chat.. quite a nice coffeeshop with black chairs and tables...

Located at:
Tuckshoppe
312 Balestier Road
#01-01

No comments: