Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Avene Soapless Gel Cleanser & Thermal Water Bundled Promotion

I finally bought this Avene Soapless Gel Cleanser & Thermal Water Bundled Promotion from Watsons, If I were to buy these 2 items separately, it will have cost me much more.. The thermal water spray 150ml is $20.30 and the soapless gel cleanser 200ml is $30.50 or $31.90 alone.. and I only paid $31.90 for both..Quite worth it!!! its like getting the thermal spray for free.. this bundled promotion is also available for other cleansers... buy the cleanser, get the thermal spray for free..





the ingredients for the soapless gel cleanser.



the SA was very friendly and generous in giving me samples.. Actually I wanted to try the instant soothing serum and the soothing mask which were highly raved by cotters.. but the SA said the sample for soothing mask was out of stock .. so she gave me other suitable sample for me, and 1 sample for my brother..

- Soothing serum 5ml
- Diacneal treatment care for acne-prone skin 5ml
- Protective hydrating cream with SPF15 5ml
- Tinted Cream 50+ SPF 5ml

So far, I only own 1 Avene product which is the travel size thermal water spray.. so now I have the chance to try others.. but their products seem not bad, suitable for sensitive skin like mine...

No comments: