Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Goodies from fr3b.com

Last friday I logged into fr3b.com and was surprised to find Dr.G bb cream sample available so I quickly grab the sample together with 2 other samples..


I ordered on 20th March Friday and received the confirmation from fr3b team on that afternoon informing me that my parcel will be shipped out that every day. And today 23rd March, I have the parcel in my hands... so efficient of fr3b team!!


Dada.. the highly raved Dr.G sample .. the full size product cost $43 for 60ml at our SASA stores.. and the sample I got from fr3b is 15ml which mean its 1/4 of the retail size product. So happy!!!




I also picked up a quick touch 1 min hair color ( medium brown) as well as a box of Alcon Multi Purpose solution 120ml

Dont you think these samples are very generous sizes.. I think the Quick Touch 1 min hair colour seem to be the retail size product.. haha.. And guess how much I paid for postage to get all these lovely goodies.. only $4.08.

If you also want to get free samples, simply click on the following link:






and you will be on your way to sample many goodies before deciding if you want to get the full size products...

No comments: