Saturday, March 7, 2009

Home Cooked Fried Rice

Today I cooked fried rice.. prepared the ingredients while cooking the rice...

these were the ingredients that I used:


- 2.5 cups of rice, fish cake, crab sticks, spring onion, prawns, hot dogs, 3 eggs beaten.


Seasonings Used:
- Some onion oils
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- some pepper

dada..a plate of fried rice.

haha, although its not oily, I still find there is still lots lots of improvement.. I think my fried rice rather tasteless..definitely way below the Chinatown fried rice which I blog before. My mum also cook nice fried rice which we love to eat.. but mine was rather below standard.


Will try to add rice wine the next time... i wonder if it makes a difference..because according to one cookbook, it says add rice wine..

No comments: