Thursday, April 23, 2009

C K Tangs Recycling Program ( Free $10 Voucher)

Saw from Cozycot Promotions/Sales thread that Tangs is taking in used/old/empty - skincare or cosmetics for recycling purposes and each product that we bring in, we will be entitled to a $10* voucher which can be used to buy brand new cosmetics/skincare products ( except brands under estee lauder group**)

It is very worth that they are giving away $10* voucher for our empty containers/jars/bottles or cosmetics .. haha, and I managed to find 6 skincare products which I had finished using. I also tried my luck and brought along an old Clinique Lipstick, Clinique Chubby Stick, eyeshadow that i got as Gift with Purchase a few years back.. I dont know if they will take in GWP as well, but I just try my luck.. and they accepted as they are full size.. as long as its not sample, I guess they will accept.

Here are my empty containers:

And I brought them to Tangs @ Vivocity Level 1 Customer service counter ( if you enter from M.A.C entrance, walk all the way straight and the customer service is located in the ladies wear section) ..

Pass my card to the customer service officer and she recorded my details before issuing me with 3 x$10 vouchers*.

*Terms & Conditions of the $10voucher.













(Click on image to enlarge)
Important things to note: You cannot use all 3 vouchers to purchase a new item under Tangs Beauty Hall. You can only use 1 $10 voucher to offset 1 item.

Expiry date of vouchers: 14 May 2009


** Brands Under Estee Lauder Group:

I understand that this recycling promotion is open to All Tangs lifestyle card members, Tangs Citibank Credit cards, and majority of the Citibank credit cards which got a Tangs sticker behind ( I guess if your tangs credit card dont have the sticker, can request for the sticker on the spot by filling up a form! That was what I did last time before they gave me the Tangs sticker.)

Ok, did you realise that I got some 2 containers under Estee Lauder and Clinique - You can bring in containers/bottles/cosmetics of any brand that is sold in Tangs beauty hall ( including those under Estee Lauder Group. However, when you are using the $10 voucher, you cannot use it to buy items that fall under Estee Lauder Group.. In case some of you mistaken that Clinique, M.A.C, Estee Lauder, Origins containers cannot be used..

Although I have some empty M.A.C containers, I will use them under back to M.A.C recycling program instead, can change 6 empty containers for 1 M.A.C lipstick/eyeshadow(in USA

With the $10 vouchers, you can consider buying new products from these few brands:
  • Anna Sui
  • Benefit
  • Biotherm
  • Clarins
  • Chanel
  • Dior
  • Laneige
  • Lancaster
  • La Prairie
  • Shishedo
  • Shu Uemura
  • Sk-II
  • Jurlique
  • Khiel's
  • Ipsa
  • Brands under Escentials
  • Guerlain
  • YSL
Hope these info helps...
Happy Shopping! ('',)

And One last important thing to take note: The last day of this recycling promotion is on 26th April 2009 ( This Sunday!!) .. Hurry and go and dig for those old/used/empty/ skincare/cosmetics.

No comments: