Friday, April 3, 2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic



Went to Lido after the French Connection event to watch this movie with Tiphanie... Think there are girls who really cannot control themselves not to buy things, and keep on swiping their credit cards ( magic cards) for every purchase.. haha, and when the bill comes at the end of the month, will have trouble paying,.... ( to me, using credit card, is more of earning rebates/points or getting discounts, and not a method to stall payment, but sometimes when I use my cards to pay for my stuffs throughout the month, and when all the bills come,I will realise that I spend quite a lot by adding all the bills together) .. think use cash can control spending better..

So funny, a shopaholic who cannot resist nice clothes and accessories have to end up quitting this bad habit of her by joining a group of like minded shopaholics, and selling all her clothings to pay for her debt to the debt collector who had been chasing her to pay up.. haha..

But the ending is predictable...

This is an average movie, did not make me cry though..

Will give it a 6 out of 10.

No comments: