Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream


( Received this earlier in my mail box.. the first thing I asked Christine was if she used Pilot G-Tec0C4 to write the words, think she must be surprised and asked HOW I know.. haha, that is my favourite pen)

Egyptian Magic sample in a clear 5g container... She filled to the brim of the container..
This is how the actual size of Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream looks like:



Egyptian Magic is an all purpose multi-use healing skin balm made from natural organic ingredients including Honey, Olive Oil, Bee Propolis, Royal Jelly and Bee Pollen. Use it to hydrate the skin, on pimples, as a makeup remover, hair treatment or pomade, to relieve sunburn, as a cuticle cream, eye cream, lip balm, personal massage lubricator, for shaving, to reduce scars, wrinkles, stretch marks, on insect bites and for so much more-
More info can be found on http://www.egyptianmagic.com/

It sounds rather magical isnt??


Ok, as I mentioned most threads in cozycot are poisonous .. and I gave in to temptation and bought a sample to try.. some cotters had applied onto their faces, under the eyes and one mentioned that it significantly reduced her fine lines.. but I will try on my seriously cracked heels first...

No comments: