Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Making Nails Grow Longer Faster - Sally Hanser Nailgrowth Miracle

If I want to make my hair grow faster than normal, I have to depend on Elence Shampoo. But if I want to make my nails grow faster, than I will use on Sally Hansen Nail growth Miracle Salon strength.



Some time last year, I went to a Sally Hansen workshop and this product was included in my goodie bag... and I have tried it for a couple of times already.. and it did make my nails like grow abit longer than normal.

It is something like applying transparent nail polish.

Texture: Thick and transparent nail polish-like texture.

Color: Transparent.

Smell: It has got a chemical smell after application.

Directions of use: Shake gently.Apply one thin coat to clean, dry, bare nails every other day. If wearing nail color, use as a base coat, then apply color.

After effect: After I applied a layer, it does look like I had applied a layer of clear nail polish. Its not those ultra shiny type, just a very sheer shine.

Size: 0.45 fl oz/ 13.3ml

Price: I think should be less than $20. but very sure as it was given in my goodie bag.

Quite good I find!

No comments: