Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Rohto C Cube Eye Drops



I bought this yesterday at JB Watsons and use a couple of times throughout the day. ( I was deciding between this and Blink and I could not make up my mind, so ended up getting both... haha, just in case this one does not work out for me) It did provide temporary comfort to my itch eyes.. think I am just not suitable to wear contact lenses.. Everytime my eyes will feel itch and dry... ( maybe my eyes are just suitable for Freshkon Alluring eyes?) Although the box of this product may look big, the real eye drop itself is really small and cute.

What are stated on the box:
C Cube = Clear x Care x Comfort

  1. Moisturises & soothes irritated, dry tired eyes.
  2. Can be used while wearing any type of contact lens. Forms a wet veil, making contact lens wear comfortable. formulated with ingredients that do not build-up on contact lenses.
  3. Handy portable container suitable for easy use at work, at home, anywhere.

 Directions: Instil 1 or 2 drops, 5 to 6 times a day.

 Ingredients: Potassium Chloride 0.08%, Sodium Chloride 0.44%, Hydroyethylcellulose 0.07%, with potassium sorbate 0.1% as preservative.


Frankly speaking, I dont know how good/bad these ingredients are.. the ingredients used in Blink ( another contact lens eye drop I purchased) and this are different.. Just now I saw at Guardian, that it is selling at SG$7.45. and I bought it at RM10.80 at JB Watsons, which is around SG$4.60. ( much cheaper to buy in JB compared to Singapore) By the way, its 8ml. Not bad, packaging is cute and compact.

No comments: