Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Fr3b Refer and Win Contest (April)- Prize



Received a registered mail this morning, ... its a parcel from fr3b.. Won a bottle of Eucerin Dermo Purifyer toner as my prize for being in their top 10 referral for the month of April 2009.

Ok, I was quite disappointed to receive this because the toner should be meant for the 4th-6th prize, and 7th-10th prize should be receiving a bottle of cleanser. And I got the 9th or 10th prize, and I dont know why they sent me the toner instead. ( think there was error in their system)

I thought the cleanser would be more practical than the toner.

Anyway, I still want to say a big thank you to all of the people who have clicked through my fr3b's link and joined as fr3b members, hope you managed to grab those generous size samples such as the Dr.G BB cream, contact lens solutions, car perfumes etc...

For the month of May, they are giving 20 ginvera products to the top 20 referrals of the month. This time round, all 20 will be given the same prize.

If you have not joined, you may wish to join fr3b now and start referring your friends and win prizes ... or join to grab samples to try before purchasing the full size products..


No comments: