Sunday, June 21, 2009

Absolute Boyfriend

Last night, I was watching this Japanese drama on Channel U called Absolute Boyfriend, and my mum and I were hooked.. it was a really funny drama, in which the boy is a robot programmed to be what the owner wished for.. and the actor who acted as the robot is quite handsome lor...

Seeing the 1st 2 episodes, I was hooked.. I am going to get the vcds soon I guess.. or else every week can only watch 2 episodes, think after a long time then can finishing watching..

As I was watching the drama, it just occurred to me that how nice it will be if we can buy robot who look so good looking with all the characteristics I dreamt of, and so real as a human being.. how I wish there is such a real life human robot boyfriend that exist in this world...

No comments: