Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ghosts of Girlfriends Past - 2nd June 2009





Earlier I went to Iluma to watch the preview screening of Ghosts of Girlfriends Past with my mum.. ( It was my first time watching movie at this cinema, the theatre quite small as compared to GV Max) Although it was free seating, we managed to get quite good seats even though we reached 10 minutes before the show time. But queuing up to buy drinks at their counters was quite bad, the Q was not moving and I gave up half way. Think there is alot of room improvements at the snack/drink counters.



Back to the movie, Mathew McConaughey was a playboy who slept with many many women..3 ghosts took him back to the past/future where for him to realise to treasure the woman whom he has been loving since he was a little kid.. There were a few touching moments that I could not control but teared.. and quickly use tissue to wipe the corners of my eyes before the tears roll down my cheeks...



This is certainly a nice and touching movie worth watching. Will give it a 7.9 out of 10.



Thank you Simple Skincare for letting me win this pair of tickets to this preview screening of this movie which will be released on 11 June 2009. And many thanks to the surprise doorgifts which was totally unexpected! ( free pair of movie tickets to such a nice movie, plus doorgifts somemore)

No comments: