Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Rimmel London MAgnif'Eyes Eye Opening Mascara



Today I tried Rimmel London MAgnif'Eyes Eye Opening Mascara for the very first time. In fact my very first time trying Rimmel product. ( thank you to Rimmel and Cozycot for the opportunity to try out this mascara)


The wand of this mascara is pretty similar to that of Dior Iconic mascara, as in not the normal wand type. When I used it, it does help to darken and lengthen my lashes. I applied 2 coats for the above pictures, maybe its too thick causing my black residue on the tips of my lashes..or does it contains fibres like my Fiberwig?


Just now I teared quite abit while I was watching Ghosts Of Girlfriends Past, and it good to note that this mascara did not smudge .. or else I sure become a panda bear.. I think it should be a waterproof mascara although it did not state.

Removing the mascara was not a problem.. I managed to remove quite easily with my Laneige eye makeup remover.

No comments: