Monday, June 1, 2009

< Mini Review>Majolica Majorca Brow Customize (Sword Cut- BR771)



Recently I was given the opportunity to try out Majolica Majorca Brow Customize in Sword-Cut cartridge, color- BR771 ( which is a brown) .. And I like this product alot.. its really an all-in-one product for my eyebrows.. its a twist type pencil, so I just turn the body when I want to use it.. It is easy to draw, and the effect is natural.. the color is also not harsh... plus at the end of the holder, it has a brush for me to blend/soften my eyebrows after filling in the color...


The good thing is when I finished using the cartridge, I simply just buy back the cartridge which cost SG$7.10 .. and the cartridges are available in 3 different types - sword cut ( the one I am having), Super slim and powder.. all cost SG$7.10 each.. whihc mean can buy all 3 and just fix it into the holder when you want to use.. The holder (with brush) cost SG$9.10.


It is quite different from my Shu Uemura H9 eyebrow pencil which requires me to bring to the counter for sharpening.. this MM brow customize do not need any sharpener, as it is self-sharpening feature.. I like both my Shu Uemura H9 and my new found Majolica Majorca Brow Customize eyebrow pencils... but if I am lazy or going for holidays, I will use/bring my MM, because its an all-in-one pencil ( with the brush attached)


I also like MM GR750 Majolook trick on palette too... the colors quite nice and wearable..

No comments: