Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince



Got complimentary tickets to watch Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Went to watch with my mum because dear got to work until quite late.. Ok, I reached quite late around 7.30pm, no more food left since the reception started at 6.45pm.


Ok, I had watched all the past sequels for Harry Potter for the past few years... but I think this one is a bit disappointing, not as nice as the previous sequels.. Its a bit slow and draggy ( I almost fell asleep, but did not lah).. hope the last one would be nicer... ( when I was coming down the escalator, the person in front of me actually turned over ( like talking to me and his friend) that luckily the tickets were free, because the movie was not very nice.. I smiled and sort of agreed to what he said.. ( then his friend joked and said he must buy another car next year to get free tickets to watch again)...
** haha, my dear missed this sequel this round, he had been watching with me for the all the previous sequels.. but I told him missed this never mind, because also nothing much.. maybe when the vcd is out can buy and watch with him...

No comments: