Friday, July 10, 2009

I Just Joined Zample!


Zample ?? What is it? I just chanced upon this website giving out free samples ( something like fr3b) but the samples are rather attractive, including brands like Lancome, Biotherm, Redken, Maybelline, Vichy etc...


At first I was skeptical about the website, but I saw a few familiar cotters's nicks appearing in their forums, so I just registered and found that all the samples were being grabbed.. think most of the samples are full size, like Maybelline Expert Wear Eye Shadow Duos, and even a full size Lancome Color Fever lipstick.




But they were all being grabbed.. I read through and found that they dont expect people to write reviews after sampling the products ( not like fr3b's method of earning points) Rather, they give you points wherever you grabbed a zample. ( zample = sample)

Heard their 1st wave launched was overwhelming, resulting in zero zample stocks right now.. so I just registered and see what their 2nd wave will bring.. ( think its something like playing fastest fingers game)


Oh well, and their postage seem much cheaper than fr3b's. fr3b's charges up to $4.08 but Zample charges up to $2.00.


Join today and let us grab the zamples in their 2nd wave...

No comments: