Friday, July 10, 2009

Free 30ml Sk-II Facial Treatment Essence



I think SK-II is quite generous this time, fancy giving out free 30ml of their miracle water for current/new users...

Click on this link and fill up a very simple questionnaire, submit the form, and print the confirmation email and a 30ml of SK-II facial treatment essence is waiting for you from 20th July 2009 onwards...

http://www.sk2.com.sg/en_SG/msc_questionnaire.php


** I wonder if customers who turned up at the counters these few days with the confirmation emails, will they entertain? haha, but I guess the take up rate for this promotion should be great, since 30ml miracle water is quite attractive. The retail price for 75ml is already $90+. Anyone of you managed to get before 20th July?


** For those of you who are new to facial treatment essence, do try to pat on the essence onto your face with your palms/fingers ( around 3 drops).. its quite wasteful to pour the essence onto the cotton pads and wipe onto our face.

2 comments:

July said...

i cant use their treatment essence. they gives me bumps :(

Sharon said...

Hi July,

Ya, I heard that some people will have breakouts using Sk-II facial treatment essence .. because sometimes I will have allergy using certain products.. Think our skin is sensitive to some ingredients I guess.