Friday, July 3, 2009

The Ladies Is So Nice!

I finally managed to upload pictures from my handphone to my computer.. and wanted to blog about the Ladies that I went last week.. ok, its not some normal ladies, its a very nice one that I uncontrollably taken some pictures in the ladies..

Ok, actually went there last Saturday, before going to watch Transformers, Transformers show started at 11.30pm, so we were up to Mount Faber to kill some time.. haha, and we went to The Jewel Box to have a look.. and I was impressed by the Ladies...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you happen to go up Mount Faber, go to the ladies/gents located inside The Jewel Box.. Coz its really nice, Awarded World's Best Toilet By French International website somemore. ('',)


No comments: