Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What I got in the past few days ....


Went to redeem for my 30ml Sk-ii facial treatment essence on Monday, the first day of redemption... because I afraid it will be out of stock, since this promotion quite attractive... haha.. I went to Robinsons Raffles City Sk-ii counter and the SA just gave me this bottle after asking if I am current Sk-II user. Did not even do any skin analysis for me.. ( ok, save my time too..)

If you have not redeemed or have not tried Sk-ii facial treatment essence, this is really a good time to try ..

I also received an email to collect my biotherm rewards so went to collect at Tangs Biotherm counter. 5ml cleanser, 30ml toner and 5ml moisturiser. ( Thanks Biotherm!)

After collecting for my biotherm stuffs, I went to Clinique counter and took part in their Sunblock quiz ( Basically they asked me just 2 questions ( true/false) on sunblock) and I got both the answers correctly got myself a pouch and a full size lip gloss which cost $31.. Clinique is so generous with their gifts!!! but heard from a cotter that her mum got the answer wrongly and the SA did not give her the gifts... so I guess depend on how strict the SA was.. although it was stated that need to answer some questions correctly...

** think the free gift was either this lip gloss or a lip pencil, and a pouch.



Recycled my emptied #1 lipbalm, and got a 3rd chop which entitled me to another brand new #1 kiehl's lip balm without any cost.. I brought an emptied tube and exchanged for a brand new tube... ( haha, think its quite worth my effort to decant into 2 mini tubs from my previous tube)



Ginger snaps and chips...

No comments: