Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Women's Weekly Aug Issue


Bought Women's Weekly Aug issue at $3.90, and got a full size Garnier Anti Wrinke Firming Eye Cream.. ( I know I got a couple of new eye cream on hand, but its still quite tempting.. so I asked Gin to help me buy if she is buying.. . if she is not buying then I wont be buying too because Jurong Point is too far away for me to go.. but she said the eye cream is calling to her so she bought and helped me buy too..) Sometimes the gift with purchase for magazine quite attractive that we will just find it hard to resist.. but recently I controlled myself in picking up the 1st issue of Chic magazine which cost $2.80 and comes with the free $22 mascara.. because I really really have a lot of brand new mascaras on hand..

This Women Weekly Aug GWP promotion is available at Harris Bookshop at Jurong Point and Great World City. More info: http://www.harrisbook.com/jsp/homepage/html/EN/enewsletter/harris/july09/harris_enews_10july09.html

No comments: