Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Her World Aug 09 ( Free Kiehl's 3 Piece Travel Size Set)

When I saw Cotters posted about the GWP for Her World Aug issue, and knowing that my brother was at Vivo City, I sms-ed him to help me get a copy ...


Ok, I missed the last DBS promotion for the kiehl's deluxe size kit during Taka 1st anniversary.. so when I saw the same GWP for Her World magazine.. I know they are calling me ..


The 3 piece travel size set even comes in the brown Kiehl's paper bag....




What are the 3 items??? and the sizes...

Ultra Facial Cleanser 30ml
Ultra Facial Toner 40ml
Ultra Facial Moisturiser 30ml

Normally Kiehl's only give out 5ml sachet samples at their stores... so these deluxe size samples which are 6x the volume of the 5ml sachet, are pretty worth I find.

This promotion is available at Page One, Vivo City Outlet.. not too sure if other page One outlet has it though.. Thanks Cotters for sharing this GWP for Her World magazine, and thank you my brother for helping me to buy.. (",)

No comments: