Wednesday, August 26, 2009

fr3b: My 55th - 62nd Samples


Opps.. I did it again!!!.. I went to Cozycot Office today and since I was near fr3b concept store, so I took a 5mins walk over and grab more samples.. Seem like I really have grab alot... imagine I have broken the 60 digit.. Today I took my bb creams samples as I was pretty impressed by BRTC jasmine water... ( I still remember last time I used to pay $3 for a sachet of bb cream sample to try.. but now with fr3b, we can try quite a number of bb creams for free)

The good news is almost all the bb creams are available online for grabs.. meaning even if you are not fr3b concept store members.. you can still grab free bb creams online by paying for postage.. which mean you can get like 8 sachets of bb cream by paying postage of around $2-$3..

Grab your bb creams samples today and try them for free.. then you will know which bb cream suit you the best...

No comments: