Sunday, November 15, 2009

Mentholatum LipBalm Fun Focus Group

9th November 2009 - I was selected to participate in a Focus Group for Mentholatum LipCare products .. The venue was at The Rose Veranda at Shangri-la Hotel. We got to enjoy the hi-tea spread while sharing our experiences and thoughts of our lipcare products...

























What amazed me was there was a selection of 102 kind of teas... I met Samantha there, and we shared our teas so I got to try 4 kinds.. my first choice was Shangri-la ( pineapple, kiwi and plum), we also tried Irish Whiskey-Cream.. Personally I find the tea taste is still there, just a tinge of other flavour(s) present.


The spread of hi-tea buffet..

























What I ate:


























And besides treating us to a sumptuous hi-tea spread, we were given a bag full of lippie treats ....






















A big Thank You to Mentholatum Co. for organising this fun focus group for us.. Thank you fr3b for selecting me too...

I had a wonderful afternoon! (",) sharing about my experiences and views on lipbalms, while indulging the delicious hi-tea spread.

No comments: