Sunday, November 15, 2009

Ramen Ten @ Harbourfront Centre

Recently I went to Ramen Ten for dinner.. had actually wanted to try JPOT Hot Pot at Vivo City but it was fully booked... ( I guess it must be quite nice so it was fully booked, or that there were limited tables??)

Anyway, we walked and walked and ended up at Harbourfront Centre, and settled for Ramen Ten...




This blue lagoon ( something like that) is Spritez + syrup.. quite nice...







Dear and me shared this set, the Chawamushi and chicken were nice.. The chicken had absorbed the flavours of the sauce, so it was delicious and tender.


Dear had this abalone ramen ....




While I had this seafood tom yam ramen.. I had requested less spicy for this... There were quite alot of ingredients for this bowl of ramen - scallop, prawns, sotong, half an egg, crab sticks, lala, oyster... the soup was quite yummy too, I drank quite a bit...

But I find myself quite thirsty after the meal, so I guessed maybe the food contained too much MSG!!!

No comments: