Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Transdesign Parcel Received

23 Nov 2009 - Knock Knock... Postman Postman... I quickly opened the door and the postman handed me a parcel...







I ordered on 12 Nov and got my parcel on 23 Nov, it only took 11 days .. That was pretty fast I should say..

By the way, for transdesign, they are charging US$4.99 per OPI polish.. and if you buy 9 polishes, you can request for their special small flat rate box rate of international shipping at US$18. ( it will be more worth if you can share with a friend and order up to 9 polishes, so that you end up paying US$2 for shipping per bottle)

If you are buying 9 OPI polishes, it will work out to be ( US4.99 x 9) + (US$18 shipping) = US$62.91

If we take currency rate at SG$1.48 : US$1 , it would work out to be around SG$93.. which is SG$10.30 per bottle.. Dont know if its cheaper compared to spree-ing though.


I tried on OPI Tickle My France-Y, and quite like it ( its like nude pink, but with slight purple tone to it).. It look quite the same as my Estee Lauder's polish (white beige).


2 comments:

Unknown said...

How did you choose the small flat rate box? I only said that in the comment, but I had to choose another method in the order itself, cause it was the only way :(
I wrote them an email, but they didn't reply!!

Sharon said...

Hi MissMarlboro,

I also wrote in the comment that I wanted small flat rate box, I even said that if its not US$18, pleae do not proceed with my order... If its US$30+, then its not worth it..

Anyway, I chose first class mail, since small flat rate box not available. I paid on 12 Nov and on 17 Nov, I received the actual invoice from them and they did make changes to the small flat rate box for me.

http://sharonandheradventures.blogspot.com/2009/11/my-very-first-transdesign-order.html

by the way, have you proceed with your order..if you do, I think you just wait a few more days then you will receive the amended invoice..

They will take some time to reply customers' emails I find, so that day I called them up directly using those cheap international calling card, to make enquiry, before I proceed with my payment.

Hope that helps..

Thanks for dropping by my blog..

Cheers,
Sharon