Monday, November 16, 2009

Try DHC Deep Cleasing Oil Today


(click on image to enlarge)





















The last time I saw DHC was when I was in Taiwan.. but now Watsons Singapore also bringing in this brand ..its good to see so more and more popular brands available in Singapore.. So far, I only tried 1 DHC product which is the lash tonic for eyelashes growth.. I still remember I have to ask Weilin to help me buy from Japan... but that there was around 2 years ago..

The full size of DHC deep cleansing oil cost $42 in our Watsons... cheaper than Shu Uemura Cleansing oil.. hehe.. I have yet to try this product yet.. do get your free sachet today when you pass by selected Watsons stores... - Bugis Junction, Compass Point, ION Orchard, Ngee Ann City and Raffles City ('',)

According to the directions, I think there is no need to add water half way to massage... After massaging the oil onto our skin for 20-30 seconds, we are advised to wash face with cool or warm water. Rinse about ten times, or until water rinses away clear.. ( so funny!! we have to rinse 10 times!!)

No comments: