Friday, December 11, 2009

Shiseido Warehouse Sale ( 10 - 11 Dec 2009)






















I actually went to Shiseido sale because I saw the brand Majolica Majorca on the poster.. Ever since my first MM item ( Majolook BR731) which was a gift from Weilin, I started to like this brand... I like how Majolook BR731's colors are wearable.. just nice for work or play..

Today when I went to the sale, I went to the MM section first but was abit disappointed to notice only very limited range.. At first I was hoping to see more eye shadow palettes, but too bad there was only one color available, which was BR355.. It was very cheap, I had actually bought the same palette for my dear friend just a few months back .. and now it was so much cheaper.. if there were more colours available, I surely will grab them.. Now I got 2 MM eyeshadow palettes in brown tones, and glad all the brown are different tones.. ('',)

Other MM stuffs include:
- Neo Automatic Neo Liner ( green, gold, brown, red)
- Brow customize holder and refills
- Cheek customize ( only got 1 colour - pink tone)
- Honey pump gloss ( in a few shades.. I have too many lip glosses on hand, so did not really browse through)
- Pressed Fantasia Powder refill + case
- Skin Lingerie
- Majex lip balm
- Frozen Splash eyes (I saw some pot stuffs, but did not take the products to see.. think should be this)
- Majolumina [ both gold (black-pink packaging) and silver( black-blue packaging) glitters available] This face/body glitter is nice - subtle type..

( No sight of their highly raved mascaras though.. also dont have single eyeshadow colors)

I saw many people grabbing alot of stuffs into their transparent bags which some managed to fill to the brim.. When I was queuing up, saw a lady bringing luggage to fill her hauls ( came so well- prepared!) .. The Queue was not that bad.. but inside the room was super crowded..can hardly see what were placed on the tables.....

I saw Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated anti wrinkle eye cream (15ml- *full size) + 4 packs of its eye masks in a box selling at $35, I think it was pretty cheap .. but in the end, I put back the box after thinking for a while, as I know I still got quite a number of new eye creams at home..

Shiseido sale is located at  Orchard Building, Level 12.
( Opposite cineleisure) 10am to 8pm.
Cash, Nets, Visa and master accepted.

P.S: Thanks Xiaotian for sharing the MM stuffs with me! So qiao to see you there! Thanks Jenny for giving us feedbacks on the products. Haha, next time you can go be ambassador for the beauty brands.

No comments: