Thursday, February 4, 2010

Biotherm White D-Tox [Bright Cell] Press Launch

I was honoured to be invited to Biotherm White D-Tox [Bright Cell] Press Launch which was held at Yantra Restaurant at Tanglin Mall on 14 Jan 2010.


























We indulged in a spread of delicious finger food and colorful drinks and mingled with each other before the start of the press launch.

We were presented to the latest White D-Tox [Bright Cell] range - the new breakthrough in skin whitening! The [Bright Cell] complex is said to be able to inhibit the reaction of PMEL 17, a protein element that causes the darkening of melanin, resulting in dark spots and dull skin. A bio-peel agent helps exfoliate dark spots on the skin surface while Pure Thermal Plankton (PTP) stimulates the birth of new cells.






















^ The Phyto-code acts at the very first step of melanin genesis to fight the darkening process of the translucent melanin cocoon, by inhibiting the expression of PMEL17.

A simple illustration of White D-Tox [Bright-Cell] technology:


























Right after the presentation, we got to try out the full range of White D-Tox products including the latest White D-Tox[Bright Cell] makeup bases...




















Interesting product to share:
White D-Tox [Bright Cell] Tri roll-on concentrate anti marks + anti dark spots (20ml, $89)    
































This 2-in-1 roll-on targets dark marks and spots to give your skin a brighter and more refined look. It comes with 3 roll-on heads to massage the solution directly onto most marked areas, making it convenient and easy to apply.



Product which attracted me:
White D-Tox [Bright Cell] Instant brightening anti-dark circle eye base SPF20 (15ml, $70)










I have always been very concern about my dark circles and fine under eye lines, especially as I get older.. All these while, before applying my makeup, I would apply some makeup base on my entire face, except my eye areas.. (Ok, I know that a makeup base is important but I never apply my face makeup base on my eye areas .. although I make it a point to apply eye cream before applying any makeup and sometimes an eye primer on my eyelid, but never on my under eye areas... I doubt I can apply Urban Decay Primer Potion on my under eye areas right?) ... Thus when I saw White D-Tox[Bright Cell] instant brightening anti-dark circle eye base at the press launch, it immediately caught my attention... and to my surprise, we were each given a retail size tube of this promising product.. I tried it on my eyes and love it.. as it is not a concealer, it did not cover my dark circles.. but it does brighten my eye areas and make application of concealer on my under eye much easier. Another plus point is it comes with SPF20 to protect our eye areas against the harmful UVA and UVB.



















^ No editing done to the pictures. ( Excuse my terrible dark circles) .. although still can see my dark circles, but after applying the white D-Tox eye base, my eye areas brighten a bit...


Biotherm White D-Tox [Bright Cell] products will be available at all Biotherm counters in March 2010.


A big thank you to Biotherm for this exclusive press launch invitation and the lovely products.

No comments: