( Click on image to enlarge)
Last year, I happily recycled my Kiehl's #1 lip balm emptied tube in exchange for a brand new tube.. ('',) but it was only for around 2 months and the promotion ended.. but the good news is Kiehl's Recycle and Be Rewarded Eco-Loyalty Program 2010 is back again.. starting 1st April 2010 and lasts till 31st December 2010..( Wow.. a period of 9 months for us to bring back our full size Kiehl's empties to get stamps to redeem for Kiehl's products)
To join KIEHL’S Eco-Loyalty Program, simply bring in 1 KIEHL’S empty to get your first Eco-Loyalty stamp..
Recycle and redeem your rewards:
- 3 Stamps = 1 Travel-Size Product^
- 10 Stamps = 2 Travel-Size Products^
- 15 Stamps = 1 Lip Balm #1 15ml
KIEHL’S Eco-Loyalty Program is valid till 31 Dec’10. T&C apply. Applicable to full-sized KIEHL’S bottles only.
^A variety of travel-size products are available to choose from, whilst stocks last.
Kiehl's Since 1851 is available at:
- Robinsons Raffles City (Tel:6338-3457)
- VivoCity #01-11/12 (Tel:6376-9017)
- TANGS Beauty Hall at TANGS Orchard (Tel: 6732-5394)
- Tampines Mall #02-16A (Tel: 6785-7610)
- Takashimaya S.C. Ngee Ann City, #B1-33 (Tel: 6732-9695)
- ION Orchard #B3-54 (Tel: 6509-8941)
- Plaza Singapura #01-29 (Tel: 6454-9457)
1) Last year, customers got 1 stamp for every $50 spent, however this year it will purely be a programme on recycling Kiehl’s empties...so there will be NO stamp given for every $50 spent. ( Kiehl's team are developing a separate rewards and recognition programme for spending with Kiehl's in the coming months)
2) Samples empties are NOT included in the program. ( However, you can still bring back Kiehl's samples empties to Kiehl's for recycling purpose, of course without getting the eco-loyalty stamps)
3) In the Singapore context, full-sized empties will refer to 125ml and above i.e. 4.2 fl. oz. and above. (For e.g: Products like amino acid shampoo which are available in smaller retail sizes - 2.5 fl.oz will not be considered as a full size empty, above 4.2 fl.oz will be considered as a full size empty.) Of course, if the product comes in 1 size only, that is considered a full size product, e.g: 1.7 fl.oz Acai Damage-Repairing Serum.
Please feel free to leave me a comment if you have any doubts. ('',)