Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mandom Cleansing Express Moist Lotion


























Most of the times,  I have been using ZA cleansing oil to remove my makeup ( although occasionally I will switch to other brands) When I saw this product on sale ( RM29.66 ~ SG$12) at City Square Watsons recently , I just bought one to try and see if its really live up to the raves that I have seen online. 

In less than 2 weeks,  I already used up half a bottle ( This full size bottle contains 300ml of product). 

What the product says:
  • Hypo-allergenic formulation friendly for sensitive skin
  • dual purpose product helps remove makeup and serves as beauty lotion
  • Alcohol free
  • Preservative free
  • 100% oil free
  • Fragrance free
  • Coloring free

I felt like I am using water to cleanse off my makeup, I will use 3 pumps of lotion onto a cotton pad before gently wiping off my makeup.. It does remove makeup, because after using a few cotton pads, I will find that each cotton pad gets cleaner.. which mean makeup being remove.. but somehow I still prefer the traditional method of using cleansing oil because it somehow feel cleaner.. but I find that I used quite a lot of cotton pads to remove my makeup.. 















^As I only buff in lightly my Studio Fix foundation on my skin, it just take 4 pieces of cotton pads to remove my face makeup.. 


















 ^And these were the cotton pads that I needed to use to remove my eye makeup ( concealer, foundation, eye shadow, eye liner and mascara) ..Yes, one good thing about this product is its able to use to remove eye makeup although sometimes it will sting a bit, sometimes it won't.. but  it definitely does not cause cloudy or blur vision as compared to using cleansing oil to remove eye makeup.. 

By the way, we do not need to rinse our faces after cleaning off our makeup with this cleansing express moist cleansing lotion, the instruction said if there is a need to wash our faces, just use water.. do not use facial wash so as not to wash off the moisture retaining factor at the same time.. but for my case, I still follow up with a facial wash because I do not like the feel of a film on my face.. 

Overall, its not too bad though I still will go back to use cleansing oil which I find will remove makeup more effectively.. I will bring this product with me when I go travelling since it can double up as an eye makeup remover. Can save me the hassle of bringing the cleansing oil and eye makeup remover, when one product can cleanse the whole face. Just find that using this product, is quite wasting cotton pads since I need to pump the lotion onto cotton pads before I can gently wipe off my makeup... 

I saw trial sizes of this cleansing express moist cleansing lotion 50ml at Watsons for sale for $3.95, if interested can buy to try try first before buying the full size bottle.

No comments: