Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cozycot Ninki-O Store Opening On 17th April 2010

I went with my dear to Ninki-O ( Most Popular) store in Orchard Central on 17th April 2010 to sign up for Cozycot membership card which comes with many attractive goodies and benefits. 

Some pictures that I took at Ninki-O store:























Oh Gosh, I was amazed at this whole showcase of lovely products that we could redeem using our Cozycot points ....



















There really are a lot of items to redeem, too bad I have limited points so have to think hard of what I want to redeem... after looking through the rewards page, I realise now the points of the items are according to the actual price of the item x 100 points.. For example, a Kiehl's Acai Damage Repairing Serum cost $84, 84 x 100 = 8400 points to redeem the item.. and just realise that the points needed to redeem Dior blusher has increased from previous 3800 points to 5900 points.. I should have redeemed it long time ago.

Dada.. here is my Cozycot membership card .. I paid $32.10 for 1 year membership. ( However, if you apply for any Citibank credit card and Citibank Ready Credit, the membership card is free, or pay $10 for membership card when you apply for any Citibank credit card)



















That is not all... I got a goodie bag for being the 1st 500 to sign up for the Cozycot membership...


















Plus Extra Gift ...
 










Plus Free Samples Of The Day ...
















Can also check out the daily free samples items on your iphone cozycot app:























Plus other benefits:

  • $2000 worth of giveaways upon activation of your CozyCot Card!
  • Free samples 365 days of the year
  • Rewards Redemption
  • Exclusive Events & Sneak Peeks
  • Points for every dollar spending
  • Double Points for every review written
  • Enhanced Online Forums benefits:
  • 1,000 Private Messages
  • 1,000K File Attachments
  • 1 Signature
  • 1 Profile Picture
  • 1 Photo Album
           


Plus Stand to win Mystery Gift Sets for you and your friends by sharing with them about the CozyCot Card.

Dear friends and readers, if you are intending to sign up for Cozycot membership card, can quote my user name - "happy_paradise" at the registration counter so that you and me can stand to win mystery gift sets..thanks! ('',) 

Other Useful links:
Apply Membership - Apply your card online today! ( Can indicate me as your lovely Cozycot friend!)
Card Member Log in Page - Sign in to members' area


Talking about Cozycot Newspaper, I finally lay my hands on the hard copy of Cozycot's 1st issue Newspaper at Somerset 313 on 17th April 2010, a lady was distributing the newspaper and I happily picked up one! Hopefully issue 2 onwards, the newspaper will be mailed to its card members.
























Before I end this super long post, here is the location of Ninki-O Store:













Opening Hours of Ninki-O Store : 11am to 10pm daily. 


Last but not least, congratulations to the opening of Cozycot Ninki-O Store!

Looking forward to many surprises and treats!

No comments: