Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Range





































I was unable to attend the Hada Labo Launch Preview: Media Intimate Session on 12th May 2010...Hence, these 3 Hada Labo skincare products were couriered to me.

A quick glance of the 3 Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating range products which I received:

-> Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid  Wash

-> Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid  Moisturising Lotion














^The Best selling Face Lotion in Japan: selling 1 bottle every 4 seconds (Wow! That is an impressive figure)

-> Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Essence


Is the best selling face lotion really that amazing? I shall try the range soon, and update my reviews here..


Good news ... There are free samples for this newly launched Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion ( 3 sachets) over here..

Happy sampling the best selling face lotion in Japan today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello there thanks for your grat post, as usual ((o:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I really like all of the content provided here. Please continue the great work as I will be checking back again.

Sharon said...

Hi,

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me your comments.

Hope some of the information is useful to you in a way.

Will continue to write reviews of the products that I had tried.

Looking forward to your continual support.

Love,
Sharon('',)