Thursday, June 3, 2010

Aqua Label Skincare Range

I saw the whole range of Aqua Label ( under Shiseido) skincare range in Watsons City Square yesterday - ....The first thing I did was to see the country that the products were made.. All the products made in Japan..




I tried the moisture emulsion ( red bottle) on the back of my hand...





^ Was surprised that it actually turned into water when I massaged the cream into my skin, then it was absorbed into the skin .. and its smooth to the touch.. not sure how it will react on my face...

Heard this brand is hitting Singapore Watsons' Stores very soon...

Aqua Label is under Shiseido, and the prices are really reasonable plus they come in simple packaging.

The Latest Hada Labo Skincare products ( especially the Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturising Lotion) seem to be selling like hotcakes... Will Aqua Label skincare range create another wave of madness when they hit our shelves???


No comments: