Win one of these limited edition Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Lip Protectant pots which works the same as the Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant. Besides using it on lips, you can also use it on your skin, hands, knee, toes, legs, elbows etc
And there are 6 pieces of Elizabeth Arden limited Edition Eight Hour Cream lip Protectant Pots to be won.. (A Big Thank You to Elizabeth Arden for generously sponsoring these lovely limited edition gifts to my dear readers!)
How to take part? [ Choose Either < 1 > or < 2 > ]
< 1 > Simply leave a comment under this post, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org sharing with me why you want to own an Elizabeth Arden Limited Edition Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant pot. ( Do include your name and email address in your entry so that I can contact you if you are one of the winners)
Or....< 2 > Tell me the retail prices of these 3 Limited Edition sets/products that will be on sale this coming 9-15 July at Takashimaya. (Only correct entries will be accepted, For Clue: Read Here , do include your name and email address)
P.S: The most creative entry ( if you participate in < 1 >) will win one Elizabeth Arden limited Edition Eight Hour Cream lip Protectant Pot ..and 5 lucky winners ( if you participate in either < 1 > or < 2 > ) chosen using random.org, will also walk away with an Elizabeth Arden Limited Edition Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Pot each.
(For those of you who had already sent in your entries for <1>, you all have a chance to win the creative and lucky prizes)
Hint: You don't have to be creative to win!
If you own a blog, do share this giveaway with your readers (just email me or leave a comment with your post link, and you will have an additional chance in winning)
The closing date for this giveaway is 15th July 2010, 11.59pm.
** Things to take note....
- This giveaway is specially for readers who are residing in Singapore.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
- To be fair, 1 entry per person. [Choose either <1> or <2>]
- If you sent in entries/answers for both <1> and <2>, you will only be entitled to one chance in winning, only those who sent in entries for <1> will be considered for the creative prize.
- If you sent in entries/answers for either <1> or <2>, and you also shared this giveaway with your readers on your blog, you will be entitled to 2 chances. ( Do let me know your post link after you had posted this giveaway on your blog.)
- Normal postage will be borne by me.
Good luck to all.... ('',)